Follow HannahWeasel on Twitter

Go to main website: www.hannahshawillustrator.co.uk

Thursday 29 March 2012

World Book Day Visits

I've been so busy I've hardly had time to update my blog, as well as the new books I'm working on I've been visiting schools for World Book Day. One of the schools I visited just happened to be my old school, Stroud Valley Primary. It's changed quite a bit since I went there (it used to be on two different sites) but all the staff are just as lovely and the children were really enjoyed drawing animal characters with me.

Here's some pics, by the talented photographer Simon Pizzey. Some of these appeared in the Gloucestershire Citizen a few weeks ago..now I'm off to visit another school!







All photos courtesy of Simon Pizzey, Gloucestershire Media.

No comments: