Follow HannahWeasel on Twitter

Go to main website: www.hannahshawillustrator.co.uk

Monday 19 December 2011

Jingle Jangle...

Hippy, Hoppy, Happy Holidays!

It's been a very busy year for me and I've been so frantic this month I've been rather slack with my blog. You'll be pleased to know that I haven't been sitting in the dark muttering "Bah Humbug!" and burning chesnuts or kicking snowmen. I've actually been beavering away at my latest picture book project. It's a hilarious badger themed caper called THE DISGUSTING SANDWICH and is written by the exceptionally talented Gareth Edwards -you may have seen that I gave a sneaky preview of it earlier in the year.

As I have simply been so blissfully unaware of the outside world for a few months, I completely forgot about sending cards ... so to cheer things up a bit I selected 3 of my favourite images from THE DISGUSTING SANDWICH that relate to Christmas day.  I'll be donating Christmas card and stamp money to the RSPCA and their Badger campaign.

GO Badgers! Go Santa! Merry Christmas one and all.
Oh and remember, one of my books would make a lovely christmas pressie!


CHRISTMAS is all about

*Sharing*

*Eating* (mmm Slugs)


and finally *Sleeping!*


Zzzz


No comments: