Follow HannahWeasel on Twitter

Go to main website: www.hannahshawillustrator.co.uk

Friday 29 July 2011

The School for Bandits Game!

Well, haven't I been inventive this week!?
I'm preparing to promote School for Bandits at events (only a few days to go until it's published!) and I've come up with an extra fun game to play.

Here is the School for Bandits HELP GET RALPH TO SCHOOL Game, it will be printed on A1 to take to events.
I will read the story then quiz the audience about the book using a special set of questions I've carefully chosen. As the audience gets questions right, I will move a Ralph counter along the board towards school. I will also put chocolate coins
into this very authentic looking loot sack.
When all the questions are answered and Ralph finally gets to school, all the audience will share their chocolate coin winnings from the sack- as well as getting a Ralph Raccoon mask to make! Does this sound like fun? Well if it does, then why not attend one of my many events coming up and you could get to PLAY the game!




No comments: